Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spa Day

Today we had an amazing day.  We went to a spa and resort with the Chilean students.  When we got there we had empanadas as a snack and then we started playing soccer against the Chilean students.  We played four on four with a goalie.  I used to play soccer when I was younger so it was a lot of fun to be able to play again.  We played a few games against them and my team lost every time, but it was still an awesome experience.  After soccer we had a big buffet for lunch.  The food was great and the dessert was even better.  After lunch we went back down to relax by the pool.  Some people went swimming, but the water was freezing so I didn't.  The people at the resort started playing a game for us where they would play a song from a movie and we would have to guess the movie.  If we got three questions right, we would win I prize.  I came close, but I only got two questions right.  We played foosball also by the pool. This was definitely the most fun day we've had Chile.  After the resort, we went to a Chilean professor's house for a Chilean barbecue.  We had sausage on a roll at the barbecue and they were delicious.  After the barbecue we headed back to the hotel.  We all rested for a little while and then a few of us went to McDonald's for a late night snack.  A few of my friends and I about to leave right now for surfing lessons.  I have never been surfing so I don't expect to be very good.  It'll still definitely be a lot of fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment