Friday, May 18, 2012

Last Day in Chile

Today was our last day in Chile.  We're currently sitting in the Santiago Airport waiting to board our flight to Dallas, TX.  This morning I packed up my suitcase to come home.  I hate packing, but it wasn't too bad this time since most of my clothes were already in my suitcase.  When we were done packing the whole group went to Tiki Taco for our final group meal together.  We went to Tiki Taco as a group our first day in Chile so we thought it would be fitting to go there on our last day too.  After lunch we headed back to the hotel and took one last walk around the rooms and halls to reminisce on our time there.  We then got on our bus that was waiting to take us to the airport.  I think we all slept on the bus so the drive wasn't too bad.  We are going to board our flight to Dallas in about ten minutes.  Once we get to Dallas, we will take a connecting flight to Pittsburgh and then I will take a flight back home to Philadelphia.  The beginning of this trip went by so slow and it felt like we would be here forever.  Now that it is over, I realize how quickly the trip was.  It went by like a blur, but it was so much fun I wish I could do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment