Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Craziness in Chile

This morning was a free morning so Evan, Alyssa, and I went to a pastry shop a few blocks away for breakfast.  After our stop at the pastry shop we went to a street market to look for things to buy.  We didn’t see anything too interesting so we didn’t buy anything.  After this we headed back to the hotel to see where everyone else was.  We met up with Sarah in the hotel and went to the beach to rent a beach cruiser.  The thing barely worked so it took all of our leg strength to get it to move.  Every single person that we passed stared at us and a lot of them laughed at us also.  We almost lost control of the cruiser into traffic and we crashed into a concrete wall at one time.  After all of the adventures of driving on the streets we took the cruiser back to the stand.  We headed back to the hotel again and met up with our whole group to go paintballing.  I’ve only been paintballing once before in my life so I wasn’t really sure what to expect.  When we got to the paintball field we spilt into teams and played capture the flag.  We played three rounds and my team lost all three times.  We had a very limited amount of paintballs so we ran out of ammo very quickly each round.  I got shot twice but I also shot three people so I didn’t feel too bad about myself.  It was more fun than I expected it to be but I wish the company was able to give us more ammo so we could’ve played longer.  Tomorrow is our last day in Chile; I can’t believe our trip is almost already over.

No comments:

Post a Comment