Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 4th

This is my post for yesterday, Friday May 4th.  I wasn't able to make a post yesterday because I couldn't connect to the internet in my room in Towers.  When I arrived at Towers I got my room number and went up to the room.  Unfortunately, my keycard didn't work in the door so I had to call a mechanic to let me in.  After I settled in the room, I met up with my friends and we all went to lunch and then the final pre-departure meeting.  At the meeting every country except Vietnam spilt up into two groups and we performed skits about how business in our respective countries work.  It was interesting to see how different business in Chile is from business in Germany.  After the meeting we all got dinner together and then hung out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment